Gain insight into Zadar and the city’s Roman, medieval, and modern features as you stroll its streets with your guide, then relax as you absorb waterfront vistas with a complimentary coffee and sample of a…
Zadar Small-Group Walking Tour
- Professional local guide
- Cheese and Maraschino liqueur tasting
- Adult From 16+ years old
- Child Ages 15 years old and under
Explore Zadar by Walking Through the City!
Avoid the impersonal nature of big city tours and discover Zadar by foot on a small-group excursion, gaining intimate insight into the city’s cultural heritage with visits to important landmarks.
Explore the Sea Organ and Church of St. Donatus, and enjoy a liqueur and cheese tasting in the market. Benefit from the small-group size for a more personalized experience, and gain insider knowledge from your local guide.
- Enjoy a more personalized experience with a small-group tour.
- Savor samples of local cheese and Maraschino liqueur, included in the price.
- Forget the guidebook with historical insight provided by a professional guide.
- Gain an intimate perspective of the vibrant city as you explore by foot.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Places of worship and select museums adhere to a dress code. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- There is a minimum of two people required for the first booking of this tour. If the tour must be canceled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off