This interesting two-hour walking tour reveals the history of Dubrovnik’s medieval walls while rewarding you with stunning panoramas over the city’s red rooftops and the Adriatic Sea.
Zadar Walking Tour – Ancient Meets Modern
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Coffee/tea and Maraschino liqueur
- Adult From 16+ years old
- Child Ages 15 years old and under
Ancient Meets Modern in Our Zadar City Tour
Known for its far-reaching history, it can be difficult to appreciate the many influences on Zadar’s architecture and culture on a self-led tour. Gain insight into the city’s Roman, medieval, and modern features as you stroll its streets with your guide, then relax as you absorb waterfront vistas with a complimentary coffee and sample of a traditional Dalmatian liqueur.
- Benefit from the small group size for a more personalized experience.
- Gain an intimate perspective of the city on a walking tour.
- Learn about the city’s unique history and culture from your guide.
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule.
- The dress code is smart casual.
- Places of worship and select museums enforce a dress code. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A minimum of two people are required for the first booking of this tour. In the event of your tour being canceled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off