Visit several museums, churches, and monasteries of Dubrovnik Old Town during a two-hour walking tour inside the World Heritage-listed city walls.
Trogir Old City Walking Tour
- Licensed local guide
- Two-hour walking tour
- Adult From 16+ years old
- Child Ages 15 years old and under
Explore the UNESCO-listed city of Trogir on a Day Trip!
Get to know one of Croatia’s most characteristic cities when you go on a walking tour of UNESCO-listed Trogir. With just a small group for company, you explore the ins and outs of this coastal city, renowned for its blend of architectural styles and its historic fortification walls.
Set off in the morning, and over the course of several hours, see highlights ranging from the Trogir Cathedral and Cipiko Palace to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Nicholas and beyond. As you go, learn all about its history from your guide.
- See most of Trogir’s top landmarks, all in a single tour.
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights.
- Learn all about Trogir and its wealth of history from your guide.
- Discover the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Places of worship and select museums enforce a dress code. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed, and knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A minimum of two people is required for the first booking of this tour. If the tour must be canceled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you receive a full refund.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees