Visit several museums, churches, and monasteries of Dubrovnik Old Town during a two-hour walking tour inside the World Heritage-listed city walls.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Coffee/tea or other drink
Get to Know the Old Roman Traditions on a Pula History Tour
If you choose to explore Pula’s history on your own, you could miss out on a lot of the important details. Explore the seafront city with a guide who doesn’t leave out a thing as you see important attractions such as the Pula Arena, an amphitheater where Roman gladiators fought.
This Pula Roman heritage tour is offered in the morning or afternoon, making it easy for you to fit it into your busy vacation schedule.
- Fit some of Pula’s top attractions and highlights into just a few hours.
- A guide tells you all about the Roman history of Pula.
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour time to best suit your schedule.
- Enjoy a coffee or tea during this Pula Roman heritage walking tour.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- There is a minimum of two people required for the first booking of this tour. In the event of the tour being canceled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off