Explore the seafront city with a guide who doesn’t leave out a thing as you see important attractions such as the Pula Arena, an amphitheater where Roman gladiators fought.
- Licensed tour guide
- Small-group walking tour
Enjoy a Walking City Tour in Pula!
Appreciating Pula’s many historical landmarks on a self-led tour can be difficult. We make sure you discover the city’s highlights, including the Roman amphitheater and ancient cathedral, and gain insight from a local guide on this small-group walking tour.
Enjoy an intimate experience of the city as you explore by foot, and benefit from the small-group size for more personalized attention, with your choice of a morning or evening excursion.
- Avoid the midday sun with the choice of a morning or evening excursion.
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from your local guide.
- Enjoy a more personalized experience with a small-group tour.
- Visit landmarks including the Roman Forum and Chapel of St. Maria Formosa.
- There is a minimum of two people required for the first booking. In the event of the tour being canceled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Pula Arena