Croatia’s Pag Island blends stone landscapes with a history of cheese, salt, and lace production. This private tour from Zadar gets you right under its skin.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Zadar (only confirmed if booked within 24 hours before the start of the activity)
- Local guide
- Degustation of finest awarded vines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/admission: The Church of the Holy Cross + St. Nicholas Church + Solana Nin – Salt Museum + Museum of Nin Antiquities
- Private Tour Up to 12 people per tour
Private Winery Tour from Zadar
Get an in-depth exploration of the history of Nin and the nearby Royal Vineyards on this private guided tour. Depart from your Zadar hotel in a private vehicle and head to Nin, where you visit the Salt Museum, the City Museum, and churches.
Learn about the history of the area from your guide. After, continue on to the Royal Vineyards and taste local Croatian wines.
- Hassle-free hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sample local Croatian wines.
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle.
- Learn about the history of Nin from your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.