Get an in-depth exploration of the history of Nin and the nearby Royal Vineyards on this private guided tour. Depart from your Zadar hotel in a private vehicle.
Pag Island Day Trip from Zadar
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Zadar (only confirmed if booked within 24 hours before the start of the activity)
- Local guide
- Cheese tasting
- Visit the botanical garden
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Tour Up to 12 people per tour
Dive into the History of Pag Island, Croatia!
Croatia’s Pag Island blends stone landscapes with a history of cheese, salt, and lace production. This private tour from Zadar gets you right under its skin, without you having to plan transport or sightseeing.
Discover Pag Town’s local laces and cheeses, roam olive groves, salt farms, and botanical gardens, and hear history and background you’d miss if touring alone.
- Explore Pag Island on a private day trip from Zadar.
- Delve deeper into the island’s history, crafts, and culture with a guide.
- Tour Pag Town, watch lace makers, taste cheese, and more.
- Private transport, entry fees, and hotel pick-up and drop-off included