This interesting two-hour walking tour reveals the history of Dubrovnik’s medieval walls while rewarding you with stunning panoramas over the city’s red rooftops and the Adriatic Sea.
- Professional guide
- Fascinating and entertaining details
Visit Dubrovnik’s War Museum & Maritime Museum
Dubrovnik is like a giant stone museum in itself, but within its tall walls, there are some intriguing museums to explore. This guided tour of Dubrovnik’s museums takes you to some places you may have never thought to wander, thus enriching your experience here.
Stroll around the medieval Franciscan Monastery, for example, and check out one of Europe’s oldest still-functioning pharmacies. Gawk at Renaissance art in the Rector’s Palace and learn about the city’s rich sailing history at the Maritime Museum, among other museums you get to explore with your guide.
- Private, small-group guided tour of Dubrovnik’s museums
- Visit one of Europe’s oldest still-working pharmacies.
- Marvel at everyday objects from the 15th and 16th centuries at the Ethnographic Museum.
- Gawk at Renaissance art in the Rector’s Palace.
- Go inside some ancient buildings that you may have missed on your own.
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of attention from the guide
Meet your guide in the town center, and then enjoy a guided tour of the splendor of Dubrovnik’s UNESCO-protected Old City.
- A minimum of two people is required for the first booking of this tour. If your tour must be canceled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund.
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off