This interesting two-hour walking tour reveals the history of Dubrovnik’s medieval walls while rewarding you with stunning panoramas over the city’s red rooftops and the Adriatic Sea.
- Licensed tour guide
- Visit the three museums with old collections + the old monasteries + the main churches of the city
Walk Inside the City Walls of Dubrovnik and Discover Its Secrets!
Visit several museums, churches, and monasteries of Dubrovnik Old Town during this unforgettable two-hour walking tour inside the World Heritage-listed city walls that surround this medieval town.
Explore on foot with a small group and expert guide instead of getting lost in the crowd. Your guide showcases some of the Renaissance and Baroque architecture of this so-called pearl of the Adriatic.
- Two-hour walking tour of Dubrovnik
- Explore the streets of Old Town within the medieval city walls.
- Visit museums, monasteries, and churches.
- Hear the guide clearly in a small-group setting.
- There is a minimum of two people required for the first booking of this tour. In the event of the tour being canceled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry fees
- Gratuities (optional)